Trump starts ICE Deportations on Sunday fearing he might lose Election
Next year’s election may go south for Trump as he may lose the chance to start his mass deportation policy
President Donald Trump told Americans today that he will begin his mass deportation starting this coming Sunday midnight. Immigration Lawyers have cautioned their clients to follow a few rules when ICE officers knock their doors to effect the order from the President.
Pelosi: An ICE deportation warrant is not the same as a search warrant. If that is the only document ICE brings to a home raid, agents do not have the legal right to enter a home. If ICE agents don’t have a warrant signed by judge, a person may refuse to open the door pic.twitter.com/ULLcl7idXy
— POLITICO (@politico) July 11, 2019
In Minneapolis, Minnesota ,a Law firm co-owned by a renown Lawyer Henry Ongeri and Mr. Antolak have cautioned the Immigrants nationwide to follow a few steps.
Here are nine steps for what to do in case of a raid.
– Get in touch with a community or advocacy group right now.
– Create an emergency plan for taking care of children, the elderly or other people who depend on your care
– Memorize the phone number of two trusted people.
– If ICE comes to your home, do not open the door.
– Remain silent.
– Do not sign any papers without your attorney
– Document the raid.
– Know that you can fight your case.