(KDRTV)-The entertainment world is mourning the demise of renowned actor Chadwick Boseman prominently known for his role in `Black Panther`
Boseman died aged 43 at Los Angeles home after surreptitiously suffering from colon
The sad news of his demise startled the film world and fans
— Chadwick Boseman (@chadwickboseman) August 29, 2020
7 Things You Need To Know About The Late Boseman- Wakanda Ruler
- He was born to African-American parents and was raised in Anderson, South Carolina
- His father`s root was traced to the Krio people from Sierra Leone, Yoruba
- He had a beautiful wife called Taylor Simone Ledward
- The couple had no children
- Boseman was first diagnosed with colon cancer in 2016 but continued acting and would act at the same time attending various surgeries and chemotherapies
- His health status remained veiled until after his death
- Boseman stars as the ruler of Wakanda, a fictional country in Africa with most advanced technology in the world
Message From Boseman`s Family
“A true fighter, Chadwick persevered through it all, and brought you many of the films you have come to love so much,” his family said in the statement.
“From Marshall to Da 5 Bloods, August Wilson’s Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom and several more – all were filmed during and between countless surgeries and chemotherapy. It was the honor of his career to bring King T’Challa to life in Black Panther.”
Who Else Has Paid A Tribute?
Heartbroken. My friend and fellow Bison Chadwick Boseman was brilliant, kind, learned, and humble. He left too early but his life made a difference. Sending my sincere condolences to his family. pic.twitter.com/C5xGkUi9oZ
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) August 29, 2020
All I have to say is the tragedies amassing this year have only been made more profound by the loss of #ChadwickBoseman. What a man, and what an immense talent. Brother, you were one of the all time greats and your greatness was only beginning. Lord love ya. Rest in power, King.
— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) August 29, 2020
Make KDRTV your home for the latest Kenya News, bookmark our site, and make sure you follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to stay Updates with the latest Kenya News.